Call Us: 0300 303 3706
We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
We endeavour to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for everybody.
We test our website using the following browsers (latest browser release):
Windows: Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera
Mac: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
Mobile: Apple iOS – Safari; Android – Default web browser and Chrome
To make sure our website is accessible as possible we have:
- Tagged all our images with alternative (alt) text so that if you can’t see the image, you can still understand what it means
- We use strong colour contrasts between foreground and background
- The page text can be made larger to make it easier to see and read on your computer from any internet browser
- We have used our headings correctly by making sure they’re not just ordinary text made to look big and bold
- Links are meaningful so you can find the information you need quickly.
- Tables used have clear headings and summaries
- We use plain English which is clearly understandable, and have avoided using jargon where we can
Let us know what you think
If you have enjoyed using our website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch – we really value your feedback.