Call Us: 0300 303 3706
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sundanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
Delete my internet history
If you want to make sure no one knows you have been browsing the Norfolk & Suffolk Victim Care site, follow these simple steps, depending on your internet browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More.
- Click History and then History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select the beginning of time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear browsing data.
For more information about deleting history in Chrome, click here.
- On the top menu, shoose History > Clear History
- click the pop-up menu, then choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
For more information about deleting history on Safari, click here.
- Click the Library button > History and then click Clear Recent History
- Click the menu button , click History and then click Clear Recent History
- Select how much history you want to clear: Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
Click here to learn more about deleting history in Firefox.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
For more information on deleting history in Internet Explorer, click here.
- To view your browsing history, select Hub > History .
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.
- If you use Cortana and want to clear browsing history that’s stored in the cloud, select Change what Microsoft Edge knows about me in the cloud, then select Clear browsing history
To learn more, please click here.
- To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.
- Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- At the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap History History.
- If your address bar is at the top, tap More More and then History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, choose All time.
- Tick ‘Browsing history’.
- Untick any other data that you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.
Click here for more information on deleting history on Android