Delete my internet history
If you want to make sure no one knows you have been browsing the Norfolk & Suffolk Victim Care site, follow these simple steps, depending on your internet browser:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More.
- Click History and then History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select the beginning of time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear browsing data.
- On the top menu, shoose History > Clear History
- click the pop-up menu, then choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- Click the Library button > History and then click Clear Recent History
- Click the menu button , click History and then click Clear Recent History
- Select how much history you want to clear: Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
- To view your browsing history, select Hub > History .
- Choose the types of data you want to remove from your PC, then select Clear.
- If you use Cortana and want to clear browsing history that’s stored in the cloud, select Change what Microsoft Edge knows about me in the cloud, then select Clear browsing history
- To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.
- Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won’t change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- At the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap History History.
- If your address bar is at the top, tap More More and then History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, choose All time.
- Tick ‘Browsing history’.
- Untick any other data that you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear data.