Call Us: 0300 303 3706
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sundanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu
Movember (Men’s Mental Health Awareness)
This month is Movember, which is a great time to raise awareness of men’s mental health, but also to remind ourselves that its okay to not be okay. Everyone deserves to feel that they can seek support for their mental health when they need it.
If you are struggling with your mental health or feeling low, there are organisations operating across Norfolk & Suffolk you can talk to, because mental health matters. We’ve listed some below:
- Samaritans, Free, confidential, listening and support for people and communities in times of need, available 24/7 by telephone and online: Samaritans | Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy | Here to listen
- Mind, A mental health charity with a wealth of resources, information and signposting to further support: Home | Mind, the mental health charity – help for mental health problems
- Wellbeing, An NHS Service, with online resources including workshops and one-to-one support: Mental Health, Wellbeing and Emotional Support (wellbeingnands.co.uk)
- MAP, A Norfolk-based service supporting the mental health of young people aged 18-25 with information and counselling: Mental health | Map
- 4YP, A Suffolk-based charity which provides and coordinates services that improve the social, emotional, and physical health and wellbeing of young people in Suffolk, aged 12-25: Home – 4YP
As always, if you have been a victim of, or witness to crime, we provide confidential, emotional and practical support, as well as signposting to specialist services.
If yourself or a loved one are in an emergency or a mental health crisis, call 999.